Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Clickfunnels Review – #1 Tool I use plus huge 5 figure bonus

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my Clickfunnels Review.

It is probably safe to say that you are somewhat interested in clickfunnels as well as know something about it, because nobody just searches for his Tool.

It has to have been part of a solution to a problem you are having.

With that being said, I will come right out and say that if you are thinking to purchase CF, I highly suggest you read my review as well as the Bonus I will provide to you that is well worth over $25,000.

If you think I am joking, I will explain more in detail after the official review.

Clickfunnels Review – My own Personal Experience


For years I struggled making any money online, (note – if you’re bored of my story, scroll down to clickfunnels overview), and couldn’t figure out why I was having such a hard time figuring this thing out.

I would buy product after product, tool after tool, only to have to learn a million things again…hence, information overload..

Then the time came where I actually finally stopped learning, and started taking action.

This changed my life as we know it, but the hidden gem in all of this was the “taking action” part.

Picture this, 7 years ago, not many tools existed.

I was building out webpages in frontpage, trying to hookup payment processors, recording videos, building landing pages, funnels, membership sites etc…

Only back then I failed on everything I tried doing because I couldn’t technically figure it all out.

Then came Leadpages, Camtasia, Paypal and Weebly.

The landing pages now became easy.

Recording a video was even easier.

Everyone now had Paypal so that was easy.

And weebly, man what could I say about weebly. SIMPLE!!

As I started making thousands of dollars a month, I wasn’t tracking anything and didn’t know what was working and what wasn’t working.

I started to use other analytic tools, but again I would get confused and stopped tracking.

The only thing I tracked was money in and money out. However, in this business, that is not good enough.

I needed to track everything. Everything from the landing page, to the sales page to the checkout page.

One small tweak could make a business profitable. (color change, wording, placement etc..)

Bada Boom!

Then came Clickfunnels….

It was my divine intervention, my life changer, my everything!

I was more excited about clickfunnels than I was about my first $10,000/month.

Why?

Let’s find out!

Clickfunnels Review – The Overview


We all know that clickfunnels was built with a marketers’ mind.

His name is Russell Brunson, however he didn’t build it out, he was just in charge of constructing it and telling the technical guys how, what, when and where.

In essence, being a member of clickfunnels meant we were getting the ideas and thoughts behind one of the best marketers in the world. Yes, one of the best.

That made me feel comfortable. I knew the landing pages already converted because they wouldn’t be in the templates if they didn’t.

Below you can see the breakdown of exactly what you get with the Etison Suite:

  • # Of Funnels – Unlimited
  • # Of Pages – Unlimited
  • # Of Visitors – Unlimited
  • # Of Contacts – Unlimited
  • Custom Domains
  • A/B Split Tests
  • Email Integrations
  • Optin Funnels
  • ClickPops
  • ClickOptin
  • All Advanced Funnels
  • Sales Funnels
  • Membership Funnels
  • # Of Members
  • Auto Webinar Funnels
  • Webinar Funnels
  • Hangout Funnels
  • Order Pages
  • Upsell Pages
  • Downsale Pages
  • Share Your Funnels
  • Priority Support
  • Priority Template Requests
  • Actionetics
  • Visual Email Builder
  • Manage Email Lists
  • Send Broadcast Emails
  • Track Opens, And Clicks
  • Auto Responder Series
  • Action Funnels
  • Send Emails Based On Location
  • Send Emails Based On Social Media
  • Flexible & Advance Segmentation
  • Lead Scoring / Action Scores
  • Magic Social Contact Profiles
  • Backpack
  • Unlimited Affiliates
  • Unlimited Commission Plans
  • Easy To Setup – 1 Click
  • One Time Payments
  • Subscripition Plans
  • Manage Affiliates
  • See Top Affiliates
  • Manage Commissions Paid
  • Manage Commissions Owed
  • Branded Affiliate Sign Up
  • Branded Affiliate Area
  • Complete Customization

The real power of why I loved clickfunnels so much is because it allows you to take massive action.

You really only have to learn clickfunnels and nothing else.

You can now get rid of:
  1. Landing page software
  2. 3rd party payment processors
  3. Autoresponders
  4. Design teams
  5. plugins
  6. membership software
  7. tracking software
  8. WordPress
  9. Any website you ever want to build.
etc…

That list goes on and on…

Once you learn Clickfunnels you have everything you need to run a successful business.

My most recent product I created was on my shelf for 1 year because I didn’t have the time to figure out how to build out a correct membership site. I started to study how to set one up, and gave up due to the confusion.

Now, I build out a membership site 12 pages deep in 1 week. Everything connected, setup without any headaches. I did it by myself, with no help.

I know guys out there who have done this and spent over $20,000 setting up.

I did it for a measly $297 per month.

If there is an interest in speeding up your internet business, then grab a copy using the link below.

Clickfunnels Review – My Bonuses

Look, I know it seems obvious that I want your affiliate commission if you choose to buy Clickfunnels, and I happen to agree with you. However, let me put it to you this way.

You are going to buy it anyway
Over 100 Funnels we have built and will give you access to anything you need FOR FREE!
Just purchase from our link!

No comments:

Post a Comment